Centralized Verification Specialist
Integrated Rehabilitation Group Inc., (IRG) is looking for qualified candidates to join our team of skilled Therapists and enthusiastic staff. IRG is currently looking for a Centralized Verification Specialist.
- Provides administrative support for assigned Front Office Clinic regions by actively calling referrals, insurance verifications, and authorizations.
- Verifies and authorizes all patients prior to their Initial Evaluation throughout the geographical location.
- Provides each Front Office Coordinator (FOC) with adequate knowledge of patient policies and parameters.
- Requests prior authorizations if needed for patient Initial Evaluations.
- Answers insurance questions in a professional manner so patients have a clear understanding of their benefits.
- Communicates clear detailed understanding of patient intake process.
- Must be flexible enough to drive from clinic to clinic.
- Highly effective and efficient marketing, communication, and listening skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Extensive knowledge in Outpatient Physical/Occupational/Massage Therapy insurance benefits.
- Ability to clearly and effectively explain insurance benefits.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Highly effective with attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle stress effectively and maintains a positive professional attitude.
- Strong understanding of the Front Office Coordinators job duties.
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse & socioeconomic patients and insurance representatives.
- Mill Creek - Mill Creek-Administration Office