Integrated Rehabilitation Group is looking for a qualified individual to join our team of skilled therapists and enthusiastic staff. We are currently interviewing for full time Clinic Director. We offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit package, generous continuing education, mentor-ship with growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
- Position Type: Full Time Company Placement Benefits For Full Time Employees: 401(k), Bonus Plan, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years experience as a licensed physical/occupational therapist in an outpatient setting.
- Unencumbered and unrestricted state licensure to practice physical/occupational therapy appropriate to the geographic location of the clinic.
- Experience and/or special training in areas of physical and hand therapy practice indicated by the caseload of Integrated Rehabilitation Group & Affiliates.
- Experience in Management of clinical and office staff.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and handles stress effectively.
- Bonney Lake - IRG Physical & Hand Therapy - Bonney Lake
- Camano Island - IRG Physical Therapy – Camano Island
- Issaquah - Highlands Physical & Hand Therapy – Issaquah
- King County - Float Positions at multiple clinics
- Kirkland - SPT – Sports Physical Therapy
- Smokey Point - Smokey Point Physical & Hand Therapy