Medical Credentialing Specialist
IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is an independently owned physical and hand therapy group with 40 clinics located throughout the greater Puget Sound region. We are dedicated to providing services that improve the total health of our patients in a fun and energetic environment. We are currently looking for an experienced credentialing specialist to join our team to help take our organization and efficiency to the next level.
- You are self-motivated to achieve your goals
- You have previous provider credentialing experience in an outpatient setting
- You need limited guidance and oversight in order to get the job done
- You are obsessed with creating a great experience for our employees and patients
- You are an outside the box thinker
- You can look at a process and implement a way for it to work better
- You are highly detailed and have a natural ability to multi-task
- Credential all new clinicians with contracted insurance companies and re-credential as needed
- Review credentialing files and obtain missing, incomplete and expiring items
- Develop an efficient and streamlined process for organization of our provider files
- Complete new location or acquisition credentialing and re-credentialing applications
- Utilize advanced problem solving skills to resolve issues and conflicts that may arise.