You will be responsible for providing individualized nutrition counseling with clients to target and achieve realistic lifestyle goals. Medical nutrition therapy is used during every appointment. First appointment includes complete assessment of eating habits, activity level, weight status, medical history, risk factors for disease, and other lifestyle issues. An individualized eating, exercise and lifestyle plan is developed with client. Family members are included when possible.
- Counsel clients with variety of diagnosis including: diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, eating disorders, bariatric surgery (pre and post), PCOS, fatty liver, kidney disease, digestive disorders, and sports nutrition. Clients are referred by local doctors and nurse practitioners.
- SOAP note is written on computer program after every visit for documentation and insurance purposes.
- All initial evaluations and progress notes are faxed to primary care providers.
- Clinic provides computer and front desk support (billing and appointment making). In addition marketing department will help build client and referral base.
- Registered Dietitian
- Certified in the State of Washington
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), registry eligible will be considered
- King County - Float Positions at multiple clinics
- Sammamish - IRG Physical Therapy - Sammamish
- Snohomish County - Float Positions at multiple clinics