IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is looking for qualified individuals to join our team of skilled therapists and enthusiastic staff. We offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit package, generous continuing education, mentorship and growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
- Master/Doctorate degree in physical therapy. Current physical therapist licensure or ability to obtain licensure.
- Anacortes - IRG Physical & Hand Therapy – Anacortes
- Arlington - Arlington Physical & Hand Therapy
- Bellevue - Sports Physical Therapy – Bellevue
- Edmonds - Edmonds Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation
- Frederickson/Puyallup - IRG Physical Therapy – Puyallup
- Granite Falls - Granite Falls Physical Therapy
- Kirkland - SPT – Sports Physical Therapy
- Marysville - Marysville Physical Therapy
- Mill Creek - Gateway Physical & Hand Therapy – Mill Creek
- Mill Creek - Murphy’s Corner Physical Therapy – Mill Creek
- Tacoma - Star Physical Therapy in Tacoma