Staff Physical Therapist - Float
IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is looking for qualified individuals to join our team of skilled therapists and enthusiastic staff. Currently interviewing for full- time Staff Physical Therapist - Float. On-call, flexible scheduling required. Position will be covering Snohomish County clinics. We offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit package, generous continuing education, mentorship with growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
- On-call, flexible scheduling required. Position will be covering North Puget Sound clinics.
- Master/Doctorate degree in physical therapy. Current physical therapist license or ability to obtain licensure.
- Arlington - Arlington Physical & Hand Therapy
- Bonney Lake - IRG Physical & Hand Therapy - Bonney Lake
- Duvall - IRG Duvall Physical Therapy
- East Olympia - South Sound Physical & Hand Therapy – East Olympia
- Marysville - Marysville Physical Therapy
- Mill Creek - Gateway Physical & Hand Therapy – Mill Creek
- Mill Creek - Murphy’s Corner Physical Therapy – Mill Creek
- Mukilteo - Mukilteo Physical Therapy
- Oak Harbor - IRG Oak Harbor Physical Therapy
- Olympia - South Sound Physical & Hand Therapy – Downtown Olympia
- Silver Lake - Silver Lake Physical Therapy
- Smokey Point - Smokey Point Physical & Hand Therapy
- Snohomish - Snohomish Physical Therapy
- Tacoma - Star Physical Therapy in Tacoma
- West Olympia - South Sound Physical & Hand Therapy – West Olympia