- Spine Rehabilitation/Core Strengthening
- Hand Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Post-Surgical Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Functionally-Based Exercise
- Electrical Stimulation and Ultrasound
- Pain/Edema Management
- Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis, Arthritis & Trigger Finger Protocols
- Custom Splinting
- Physical Capacity Evaluations (PCE’s)
- Certified Hand Therapists
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning
- Work Hardening (Licensed Facility)
- Certified Physical Capacity Evaluations
- Women’s Health Specialists
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Strength and Conditioning Specialists
- Athletic Training/Event Coverage
- Custom Foot Screenings and Orthotics
Physical & Hand Therapy
Exceptional Care, Experienced Therapists, Convenient Locations In Thurston County
Thank you for choosing South Sound Physical & Hand Therapy in Downtown Olympia for your rehabilitation needs. We take great pride in making your first visit with us both comfortable and informative. We are honored to be assisting you in your healing process.
Make An Appointment With Downtown Olympia Physical & Hand Therapy
Directions To Downtown Olympia Physical & Hand Therapy
- Take Capitol Way north until it ends in front of the Farmers Market.
- Turn right onto Market Street.
- We are located in the Market Centre Building , to your right, in back of the building.