- Master's degree, Physical Therapy, University of Toronto
- Bachelor's degree, Kinesiology, University of Ottawa
- American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic section
- Manual Therapy
- Return to Work/Sport Specific Rehabilitation
- Injury Prevention and Post-Surgical Rehab
Amber Walker, MSc, PT, provides care in Anacortes. She previously managed and practiced in Canada at an outpatient therapy clinic focusing on acupuncture, manual therapy and sports-related injuries. She continues to pursue advanced education related to manual therapy and rehabilitation of spinal and extremity injuries. She moved to Texas in 2009 to join her husband who serves in the United States Navy and now lives in Anacortes. Her outside interests include running, skiing, biking and traveling.