- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Virginia Commonwealth University - MCV 2009
- Bachelor of Science, Health Science, James Madison University, 2006
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Orthopedic/Sports Medicine
- Running related injuries and running form
Andrea Wood, PT, DPT, is the Clinic Director at IRG Oak Harbor Physical Therapy. She has been treating patients for more than six years and is happy to call Oak Harbor her home. This NW native along with her husband and daughter enjoy the outdoor adventures available to them here. When Andrea is not treating for her patients you can find her outside running, hiking, singing and cheering on the Oak Harbor Wildcats.