- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Saint Augustine
- Bachelor's degree, Kinesiology, California State University, San Marcos
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Injury Prevention and Post-Surgical Rehab
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Advanced Manual Therapy for the Lumbar, Thoracic, Mid-Cervical, and Sub-Occipital Spine
- Myofascial Manipulation
Brock Giannaris, PT, DPT, was born and raised in San Diego California but now calls Kirkland home. He completed an internship with Redmond Ridge Physical Therapy, and his experience with the friendly and knowledgeable staff was so unique and effective in treating a wide variety of injuries that he knew he wanted to be a part of it. He believes that helping patients understand their injury and the process of healing, in combination with an individually tailored rehabilitation program, provides the most effective way to treat and prevent injuries from happening again. Brock loves spending time outside and exploring everything that the Northwest has to offer including hiking, backpacking, fishing and snowboarding.