Julia Icenogle, MOTR/L
- Master of Occupational Therapy, University of Kansas, 2013
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, University of Kansas, 2008
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Hand Therapy
- Custom Splinting / Orthotic Fabrication
- Desensitization / Sensory Re-education
- Ergonomic Training & Assessment
- Hand / Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Hands
- Post-Operative Care
- Scar Management
- Wound Care
Julia Icenogle, MOT, OTR/L is an occupational therapist specializing in hand rehabilitation. Before joining the Redmond Ridge team in September 2017, she worked at a private hand therapy clinic in Eugene, Oregon, where she honed her skills in treating arthritis, tendinopathies, trigger finger, nerve problems, traumatic injuries, and other debilitating elbow, wrist, and hand issues. She is especially adept at fabricating custom splints for the upper extremity, and many of her clients have benefitted from her creative solutions for their functional problems, from typing to weaving to holding a violin bow.
In her free time, Julia enjoys biking, knitting, astrophotography, backcountry camping, creating web comics, playing ukulele, and convincing her dog that she was fed already.