- Master's degree, Nutrition, Tufts University
- Certified in Adult Weight Management
Julie Mahler, MS, RDN, CD, is a registered dietitian with a master's degree in Nutrition and a certification in Adult Weight Management. For more than 20 years, she has worked with clients to target and attain nutrition and exercise goals. Her approach combines the latest health research, effective counseling techniques, and ongoing coaching to achieve behavior change. This approach has helped clients attain long-term success. Her special interests include weight loss, sports performance, and disease management and prevention. Julie believes in empowering clients to become healthier people. Her practical and comprehensive approach has allowed clients to successfully make lifestyle changes and improve the quality of their lives.
Julie is a consulting dietitian for Integrated Rehabilitation Group. She provides a variety of educational, consulting and program development services, including:
- Developing health and wellness programs for corporations and other organizations
- Teaching health education workshops for sports teams, corporations, schools, and other organizations
- Individualized nutrition counseling
- Analyzing recipes for sports teams