- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Puget Sound
- Bachelor’s of Science, Biology, University of Washington
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Kaylee Brantley
Kaylee Brantley, PT, DPT graduated from the University of Puget Sound with a doctorate in physical therapy and joined the exceptional Redmond Ridge team in Fall 2015. Kaylee is passionate about working with people of all ages and has experience in both pediatric and geriatric settings. She believes that treatment should be tailored to meet each individual’s needs and strives to encourage patients to take an active role in their care in order to help them return to what they love. In her spare time, Kaylee enjoys running, yoga, and exploring new forms of exercise in the beautiful pacific northwest.