- California State University of Fullerton - BS in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Athletic Training 2012
- California Baptist University, Riverside, CA – MS in Athletic Training 2014
- National Athletic Trainer's Association
- USA Weightlifting
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified Trainer
- Movement analysis
- McKenzie Part A
- Selected Functional Movement Assessments
- 3D Maps
- Mulligan - Lower Extremity
- Gavilan (IASTM)
- Custom splinting (Orthoplast)
- Positional Release Technique
Human movement is an expression of who we are just like the clothes we dress ourselves with. I try to promote individuality within movement while maintaining safe parameters so that my patients identify with what they're doing, heal faster, and see long-term results from their efforts. I love what I do as an Athletic Trainer and a coach. I feel very fortunate to work for a company that allows me to be myself and promote health and well-being among my patients as a Kinesiologist.
I grew up in sunny Southern California and I am a new resident to the evergreen state. I was a competitive gymnast for 12 years and competed for one year at the collegiate level. I started college as a veterinary science major but switched to kinesiology when I was no longer performing gymnastics. I am currently a competitive crossfitter and CrossFit coach.