- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill | Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Oregon State University | Exercise Sports Science
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Functional Movement
- Post-Operative Care
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Balance & Fall Prevention
- Scar Management
- Wound Care
- Desensitization / Sensory Reduction
- Crossfit Physical Therapy Specialist
I am originally from Arlington, WA. After attending Oregon State University for undergraduate I received my doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I decided to move back to the North West with my Fiance, Holli McClendon. We recently got married on the island of Kauai, and now own our first home in Everett, WA. Together we have enjoyed traveling and experiencing new cultures. We were lucky to spend a month in Europe and hope to see the rest of the world one day.
I am currently working toward earning a Diploma in Osteopractic Physical Therapy and eventually hope to pursue a Fellowship through FAAOMPT.
In my spare time I train at CrossFit Marysville and have committed myself to working towards qualifying for CrossFit regionals and hopefully the CrossFit games one day. I enjoy all aspects of fitness and wellness and try to share my passion with everyone.