Vanessa Loyd, COTA/L
- Associate in Applied Science degree in Occupational Therapy, graduated with honors in 1999
- Hand Therapy
- Desensitization/Sensory Re-Education
- Hand/Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Post-Operative, Post Traumatic Injury, and RSI Care
- Scar Management
- Custom Orthotic Fabrication; Static, Static Progressive and Dynamic
One of my favorite aspects of hand therapy is using my clinical judgement and expertise to treat multi-trauma/complex injuries that require problem solving to achieve the optimal outcome.
In my spare time my husband and I enjoy camping, traveling, and showing our classic car as well as other events with the PCA.