Have a trained professional available for injury prevention and emergencies.
Professional and college teams use Certified Athletic Trainers at their sporting events and now your organization can, too. When qualified medical personnel are not on site, teams rely on emergency medical services for severe injuries, while lesser injuries are often left untreated. With a Certified Athletic Trainer at the event, athletes have a trained professional to provide injury prevention and emergency care. Coaches and organizers can concentrate on their own responsibilities.
Our experienced staff is trained in sport specific emergency care and are experts in injury prevention, taping, bracing and strapping. They can advise athletes on the best means of rehabilitation and help return them to activity after an injury.
IRG Athletic Trainers provide training services to the Everett Silvertips, a number of area high schools, middle schools, local health clubs, Seattle Rugby Club, as well as many individual athletes. IRG’s Athletic Trainers are certified by the National Athletic Trainer’s Association’s Board of Certification. This is the only Board recognized by the AMA to certify athletic trainers.
Athletic training services available:
- Tournament coverage: For non-contact sports, we offer an hourly rate per trainer.
- Contact sports coverage: For higher-risk sports such as football, lacrosse, and rugby, the number of trainers needed will depend on the number of participants and the risk involved.
- Speed and agility camps: Increase power, explosion, vertical leap, endurance, and flexibility with the most effective and safest methods available.
- Coaches and parents taping and bracing clinic: Learn from a pro. Get a group of coaches and/or parents together and learn to tape and fit braces.
- Injury prevention clinic: Athletes, coaches and parents can learn about the common injuries involved in their sport and how to prevent them.
To find out more about our Athletic Training Program please contact Ben.Fuchs@irgpt.com
More Athletic Training Information
Recommended Athletic Training Media Links
Offered At These Clinics
- SPT – Sports Physical Therapy Bellevue
- IRG Physical & Hand Therapy – Anacortes
- IRG Performance
- IRG Gateway Physical & Hand Therapy – (Mill Creek)
- IRG Granite Falls Physical Therapy
- IRG Physical & Hand Therapy – Greenwood
- IRG Mukilteo Physical Therapy
- IRG Murphy’s Corner Physical Therapy – (Mill Creek)
- South Sound Physical & Hand Therapy – Tacoma
- SPT – Everett Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Center