Pediatric Physical Therapy
We collaborate with your family, physicians and other specialists to support your child’s rehabilitation and development.
Therapy for our youngest patients, from birth through adolescence, can help with a wide range of conditions, from sports injuries and post-operative rehabilitation to mobility and gross motor issues.
Our pediatric specialists can help your child reach developmental milestones, facilitating overall coordination, strength and balance. We collaborate with your family, physicians and other specialists to support your child’s rehabilitation and development, setting appropriate goals and providing a compassionate, positive environment to promote success.
Your child may benefit from physical therapy if you see the following signs:
- Difficulty attaining developmental milestones such as rolling, sitting, crawling, walking, jumping, etc.
- Decreased coordination and/or balance
- Decreased mobility
- Decreased range of motion
- Stiffness or laxity in joints and/or muscles
- Aquatic Therapy
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Gait Analysis
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Massage Therapy
- Men’s Health
- Myofascial Decompression (Cupping)
- Orthotic Fabrication
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJ, TMD)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
- Work Conditioning