Scar tissue can be minimized through a variety of approaches.
The formation of scar tissue is part of your body’s normal healing process. Our therapists can work with you to ensure normal, healthy tissue and functional mobility. Scar tissue can be minimized through a variety of approaches, which will decrease pain and improve range of motion. For example, scar tissue massage will help loosen any adhesions between the scar and the underlying tissue and fascia. Flexibility and strengthening exercises, pressure garments or other techniques can be used.
Offered At These Clinics
- IRG Arlington Physical & Hand Therapy
- IRG Physical & Hand Therapy – Anacortes
- IRG Edmonds Hand Therapy
- IRG Gateway Physical & Hand Therapy – (Mill Creek)
- IRG Physical & Hand Therapy – Greenwood
- IRG Highlands Physical & Hand Therapy
- IRG Pacific Handworks – Bellevue
- IRG Pacific Hand Therapy – (Everett)
- IRG Redmond Ridge Physical Therapy
- IRG Smokey Point Physical & Hand Therapy
- IRG Snohomish Physical & Hand Therapy
- IRG Hand Therapy – Mount Vernon