Our Sports Performance Program assists athletes of all ages, sports, and skill levels in maximizing their athletic development and potential.
With the areas largest team of Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists, and backed by one of the largest networks of rehabilitative groups in the Northwest, we will bring you or your athlete to a new level of performance and confidence in sports. The training program is a 90 minute session, comprised of two key components of athletic development:
▪ DYNAMIC FLEXIBILITY ▪ SPEED, AGILITY, & QUICKNESS ▪ BIOMECHANICS SPORTS SPECIFIC TRAINING PROGRAMS ▪ REACTION & COORDINATION ▪ENERGY SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT & CONDITIONING ▪ PROVEN INJURY PREVENTION SYSTEMS
▪ STRENGTH TRAINING WITH A CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE SPECIALISTS ▪CORE STRENGTH ▪ POWER DEVELOPMENT MULTI-JOINT & MULTI-PLANER ▪STRENGTH DEVELOPMENT SPORTS SPECIFIC TRAINING PROGRAMS ▪ OFF & IN SEASON PROGRAMS INTEGRATED INJURY REDUCTION & CONTINUING REHABILITATION
Age and Developmentally based programs and teaching protocols ensure athletes are training at correct levels with an emphasis on proper technique. All athletes are tracked in our performance database to ensure results and can be given monthly athletic assessments.
Contact BEN.FUCHS@IRGPT.COM, today, for a free trial & athletic assessment!
Offered At These Clinics
- IRG Edmonds Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation
- IRG Gateway Physical & Hand Therapy – (Mill Creek)
- SPT – Sports Physical Therapy Bellevue
- IRG Duvall Physical Therapy
- IRG Redmond Ridge Physical Therapy
- IRG Oak Harbor Physical Therapy
- IRG Edmonds Physical & Hand Therapy
- IRG Performance
- IRG Physical & Hand Therapy – Greenwood
- SPT – Sports Physical Therapy Kirkland
- IRG – North Seattle Physical Therapy
- Riverside Physical Therapy
- IRG Physical Therapy – Woodinville