Our clinicians provide ongoing wound assessment and appropriate management.
We can help you or your loved one with a wound, acute or chronic, that is not showing signs of healing after three weeks, or any patients with complicated surgical wounds. Our clinicians provide ongoing wound assessment and appropriate management, applying research-based algorithms and protocols to identify and correct anything that may impede healing.
Wound care services include:
- Appropriate referrals: surgeon, orthotist, podiatrist, etc.
- Assessment of etiologic factors, wound status and nutritional status
- Compression therapy for patients with venous ulcers
- Conservative instrumental debridement and chemical cauterization of hypertrophic tissue and closed wound edges
- Patient, family and caregiver education
- Recommendations for basic nutritional support for wound healing
- Recommendations regarding appropriate topical therapy
- Recommendations regarding correction of etiologic factors
- Vascular and sensory motor assessment