Summer Marketing & Events Intern
IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is the Northwest’s premier physical and hand therapy group. We support over 35 clinics throughout the Puget Sound region. IRG is currently interviewing for a marketing intern who will gain exposure to all facets of a Marketing/Communications team including social media, event planning, data analysis, design, project management, and marketing planning.
- Assist marketing team with proofreading, copy-editing, photo/video production,
- Asset collection, and content development.
- Event Management support; coordinate couriering items to and from events, and attends events, if needed, including our annual charity golf outing.
- Assist with data collection and entry of patient surveys.
- Track and monitor promotional inventory.
- Support other administrative departments as needed. (i.e. reception backup)
- Junior OR Senior marketing, advertising/public relations, communications, telecommunications major
- Must be organized and possess good communication skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Self-directed and motivated
Schedule and Compensation:
- Summer internship
- Approximately 15-18 hours per week
- Minimum wage OR college credit