The clinical development program is designed for and based on the feedback of new clinicians, typically between 0 and 3 years of clinical practice experience. The clinic development curriculum facilitates and promotes integration of new clinical skills, decision making, and operational efficiencies through focused educational sessions, clinical rounds, and online discussion forums. Additionally, the peer to peer mentorship and enhanced mentorship programs will further support our clinicians in enhancing their clinical practice.
The continued support and development of our IRG's clinicians is a high priority initiative and we look forward to the participation of all our clinical staff in this program.
Clinical Development Program
Participation in this program is highly encouraged and includes focused educational opportunities delivered in both on-line and in – person formats.
- Strength Based Communication for Patient Engagement | Saturday May 18th 9-12pm
- Empowering the Clinician & Todays Patient – Community Engagement | Wednesday June 12th, 12 – 2 pm
- Clinical Pearls for the Management of the Post – Operative Patient | Thursday July 25thth, 12-2pm
- Differential Diagnosis of Spinal Pain Syndromes | Thursday August 15th, 12-2pm
- Clinical Application of Functional Exercise and Load | Saturday, September 14th, 8-12 pm
- Evidenced Based Manipulation for the Spine & Extremity | Saturday, October 12th, 8-12 pm
- Special Considerations in Treating the Injured Athlete | Tuesday October 22nd, 12-2 pm
- Empowering the Clinician & Today's Patient – Leveraging Expectations & Advocacy | Thursday December 12th, 12-2pm