Fascia First Saturdays!
Coming this fall!
Join us and explore the world of MELT Length, MELT Performance and simple somatic motion. All techniques you learn will condition your fascia. Since fascia supports your muscles, bones, and sensory nerves, renewing it means better alignment for your bones, and more power for your muscles. And the best part – support from healthy fascia for your bones, muscles and sensory nerves equals less strain and pain, and more strength!
- Please dress comfortably, be ready to explore the soft tissues of your body that support muscle, organs and bones
- we'll be using balls and foam roller plus gentle movement
- class is good for bodies that don't move as well as they used to, bodies that have become stiff and prone to stress injuries from repetition of tasks and positions, at work or from exercise
- Cost: $ 35.00
- Time: 9:30-11:00AM
- Location: The Structural Medicine Studio in Ballard; 2821 NW Market St, Suite H | Seattle, WA 98107
- RSVP to reserve your spot or with questions now by calling 206-706-0063 or e-mailing Emily.email@example.com
Please note that these workshops are designed to include beginners; however, if you have a severe pain or mobility issue that prevents you from being able to transition from standing to the floor (and vice versa) or from doing most general movements, you will be best served starting with a private consultation with an IRG Center for Structural Medicine therapist.
We take Medicare and most major insurance plans; please call 206-706-0063.