Self-Care for Hands, Feet & Spine
Learn to care for your whole spine to eliminate neck, mid-back, and low back pain at home. Instructed by Mary Slater, NSCA-CPT, Advanced MELT Method Instructor.
Learn self-care techniques for your connective tissue that can help you:
- Reduce foot, back, and forearm/hand pain
- Promote healthy tissue
- Increase range of motion
- Improve spine flexibility
- Date: Satuday, November 3, 2018 | 10am-12pm
- Cost: $45
Book Your Spot!
RSVP to reserve your spot now by calling 206-706-0063 or e-mailing email@example.com.
Payment & Logistics
Our Saturday workshops are prepay or exact cash only; credit cards will not be accepted on the day of the class. Pre-pay options:
- Pay over the phone by calling 206-706-0063
- Mail us a check to “Integrated Rehabilitation Group” at the address: 2821 NW Market St, Suite E, Seattle, WA 98107.
2821 NW Market St, Suite H | Seattle, WA 98107
If you have already paid before the class, feel free to head straight to the studio.
Bring a foam roller, yoga mat, and any massage/therapy balls if you own any of these. We will have some extras if you do not.