Shoulder Health and Repair Webinar
Join us for a Shoulder Health and Repair Webinar!
Where we will be discussing:
- Shoulder arthritis can be debilitating for activities of daily living.
- Maintenance of a range of motion is paramount to nonoperative treatment of shoulder arthritis.
- Shoulder replacements are a great solution for pain relief for those with shoulder arthritis.
- Reverse shoulder replacements are more common now than conventional total shoulder replacements.
- Early surgical treatment results in better functional outcomes for patients.
Date: January 27th, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Zoom virtual meetings.
You will receive a link upon submitting your RSVP to this event. This event is free of charge!
TO RSVP email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our presenter: Dr. Samuel Koo, MD, MPH
Dr. Samuel Koo, MD, MPH is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon
specializing in minimally invasive arthroscopic shoulder surgery for patients
throughout Seattle. Your shoulder is needed in just about all performances
of the arm. Shoulder pain can limit even the most simple tasks for patients.
It can prevent you from being able to scratch your back, wave to a friend, or
lift your arm in an upward motion. Disregarding these aches and pains will
only lead to prolonged problems or new shoulder injuries within the bone
structure or soft tissue.
All pain, even temporary, should not be brushed aside. Dr. Koo is here
for patients that want to make sure their shoulder maintains full strength,
mobility and comfort. Dr. Samuel Koo has been awarded the “Top Doctor”
award for both Seattle Met and Seattle Magazine.