IRG in the Community
We understand the importance of supporting our community.
IRG is dedicated to providing services that improve patient awareness and enrich our surrounding communities. IRG actively supports community events and organizations throughout the year including local events, team sports, fitness clubs, schools, and non-profit organizations. We strive to make a positive difference where we live, work, and play.
IRG’s Golf Tournament proudly raised over $43,000 in its first year to help support Snohomish County’s Imagine Children’s Museum and Camp Erin (Part of The Eluna Network/formerly The Moyer Foundation). We look forward to growing the reach and impact of our charity golf tournament in the years ahead.
Below are some of the teams, events, and organizations we are proud to support each year:
• Archbishop Thomas J. Murphy High School
• Boy Scouts of America
• Boys & Girls Club of Snohomish County
• Edmonds Community College
• Everett Community College
• Everett Silvertips Hockey Team
• Everett Youth Hockey
• Imagine Children’s Museum
• Jet City Roller Girls
• Number local High Schools, Junior High Schools, and Elementary Schools
• Mill Creek Little League
• Mill Creek Rotary
• Mukilteo Little League
• Pacific Rim Gymnastics
• Run for Heart
• Shoreline Community College
• Snohomish County Sports Commission
• Special Olympics
• US Figure Skating
• YMCA of Snohomish County
IRG Physical & Hand Therapy welcomes requests for corporate support from organizations aligned with our mission. Requests must be submitted electronically. The following organizations will be considered:
- Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Private and public schools and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition and wellness.
Each request should include:
- Evidence of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Nature of the request: sponsorship, public speaker, workshop or volunteer support
- Overall description of your program
- Description of how the organization will measure program results
Use the form below to contact us today so we can help support your organization!