PTA, CPI, CAFS, Cert. VRS, Astym® Cert., Clinic Director | Granite Falls
"To influence the quality of someone’s life in a positive way brings a smile to my heart. I truly love what I do."
Alessia Eng enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, gardening and cooking. Running along Centennial trail or taking a zesty Zumba class inspires her, and Pilates and Yoga ground her.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Physical Therapist Assistant degree, Loma Linda University
- AS/AA Business Management, Riverside Community College
- Balance within Movement studio, Pilates certification
- Clinician Mentorship, IRG INSTITUTE
- Clinical instructor, Whatcom CC, PIMA PTA program
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Balance and Falls Prevention
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Gait Analysis
- Geriatric Rehabilitation