PT, Clinic Director | Orofino - Riverside
"I love our small town atmosphere and being involved in my community."
Alison is the clinic director at our Riverside clinic in Idaho. She is certified in LSVT Big which is a limb movement program that helps people with Parkinson disease. From coaching soccer to community involvement, Alison enjoys helping people achieve their best self.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Bachelor of Science, Biology with a minor in French, College of Charleston
- Master of Health Science and Physical Therapy, Medical University of South Carolina
- LSVT Big
- Balance and Falls Prevention
- Sports Performance Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Therapy