Angela Houser’s love of sports lead her to become a physical therapist. Whether she’s playing tennis, volleyball or golf, Angela’s athleticism and competitive spirit carry into the clinic. Her commitment to positive results for her patients make her a remarkable therapist.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Loma Linda University
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Washington
- Gary Gray Fellowship in Applied Functional Science
- Balance & Falls Prevention
- Certified in Applied Functional Science