PT, MSPT, Cert. MDT, CLT, CMP, VRS | Everett - Silver Lake
"Physical therapy is a beautiful blend of listening and problem-solving, science and creativity. Let me help you get back to doing what you love."
Ann enjoys using a variety of treatment techniques to help her patients. She is a lifelong learner in the profession of physical therapy. Ann is a native of Michigan and is enjoying the beauty of the PNW since moving here in 2015. Outside of work, Ann enjoys camping and exploring Washington with her family, doing Crossfit and scrapbooking.
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy from Grand Valley State University
- Bachelor of Health Science from Grand Valley State University
- Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy by the McKenzie Institute
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist from Norton School of Lymphedema
- Certified Mulligan Practioner
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Certified in McKenzie method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (neck and back pain treatment)
- Certified Vestibular Rehabilitation Specialist
- Manual Therapy
- Post-Operative Care