Brock loves spending time outside and exploring everything that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. He believes that helping patients understand their injury and the process of healing, in combination with an individually tailored rehabilitation program, provides the most effective way to treat and prevent injuries from happening again.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Saint Augustine
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, California State University, San Marcos
- Injury Prevention and Post-Surgical Rehab
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Advanced Manual Therapy for the Spine
- Myofascial Manipulation