As a former collegiate baseball player, Colin combines his love of sports and physical therapy by focusing on Sports Rehabilitation and Performance. He is an avid athlete, sports fan, and especially enjoys cheering on his Chicago Cubs.
- Bachelor of Arts, Pre-Professional Health Science, Lee University
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of South Alabama
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Balance and Falls Prevention
- Ergonomic Training and Assessment
- Gait Analysis
- Sports Rehabilitation