Dolores Barton firmly believes that teamwork on the part of the clinician and the patient will result in the most effective treatment. Patient education and involvement in the rehab process is incredibly important to her, as it results in the highest level of function possible.
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of Puget Sound
- Master of Business Administration with Healthcare Management Concentration, Colorado Technical University
- Bachelor of Biology with Minor in Psychology, Colorado Technical University
- Certified Falls Prevention Specialist
- Certified Dementia Practitioner