Dr. Claire Miller
PT, DPT, (she/her) | Mukilteo
"“I love being part of each person’s journey back to moving effectively and doing the things they enjoy.”"
Claire grew up in Seattle where she fell in love with PT as a competitive athlete. She combines neurological and orthopedic approaches when creating a customized care plan for her patients. Claire’s specialty is working with patients with prevalent and rarer neurological diagnoses, and she is especially passionate about the amputee population. She believes strongly that daily life shouldn’t be painful or difficult and is passionate about helping people return the things they love.
- Residency in Neurological Physical Therapy (Texas State University)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (Touro University - Nevada)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (University of Washington)
- Brain injury rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- Custom wheelchair evaluation
- Pre- and post-prosthetic amputee rehabilitation
- Post-operative care
- Balance and falls prevention
- Gait analysis