Dr. Jennifer Pineda
PT, DPT, Clinic Director | Seattle - North Seattle
"What is important to my patients is important to me. It’s a reward in itself to know that patients are more confident and energized about their rehab process in addition to helping them return to good health and function."
Jennifer Pineda is committed to patient care. Whether she's helping an athlete recover from a sports injury or an older patient regain balance, Jennifer helps each patient recover and reach their goals. Jennifer believes that education is an important part of the rehabilitation process and works with patients to institute strategies to prevent further injuries.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chapman University
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Hampton University
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Astym® Therapy
- Balance & Falls Prevention
- Pre and Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Therapy