Dr. Kendall Dougherty
OTD, OTR/L | Bellevue Hand Therapy
"Through a client-centered approach I am passionate about helping each individual get back to doing the activities that are most meaningful to them."
Kendall believes in treating each individual holistically and educating them about their injury and the recovery process. She is passionate about helping individuals get back to doing the activities they love most. As a Pacific Northwest native, Kendall enjoys running, hiking, swimming, cheering on her favorite sports teams, and spending quality time with friends and family.
Education & Professional Memberships
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Washington State University
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Hand therapy
- Custom splinting
- Desensitization/sensory reduction
- Hand and upper extremity rehabilitation
- Post-operative care
- Scar management
- Orthotic fabrication