Fang Liu is experienced in working in pediatrics within the outpatient clinic setting and enjoys working with children with a wide variety of needs. Her professional areas of interest include sensory integration and delays in gross and fine motor skills. In her free time, Fang enjoys traveling and exploring parks.
- Master of Occupational Therapy (Eastern Washington University)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication (University of Washington)
- Member of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Integrated Listening Systems (iLs)
- Pediatric developmental occupational therapy
- SOS® Approach to Feeding