Kate Huyser recently moved to the PNW from Michigan, and enjoys staying active with hiking, water sports, and mountain biking. She enjoys working with a wide variety of diagnoses but has developed a passion for helping athletes optimize their performance and return to sport after injury.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Grand Valley State University
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Michigan State University
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Pre- and Post-Operative Care