Linda Wishkoski has been an owner and partner at IRG Cascade Children's Therapy - Mill Creek since its opening in 1989. Her experience spans clinic, hospital and public school settings and includes the treatment of developmental speech and language delays and speech disorders related to craniofacial abnormalities in addition to work with children of limited English proficiency. Dyspraxia and cleft lip and palate are areas of particular clinical interest to Linda. She values the opportunity to work in collaboration with occupational and physical therapists to serve children with sensory processing differences.
When she is not at work, Linda enjoys skiing, swimming, dancing the polka, making music with her family, and maintaining her Spanish skills.
- Master of Speech Pathology and Audiology (University of Washington)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Disorders (University of Washington)
- Hanen Centre® early language program
- Neuro-developmental treatment
- PROMPT certified (Level One)