PTA, Cert. VRS | Camano Island
"“I find great reward in educating my patients regarding their conditions, treating them, and returning them back to participation in the activities that they love most. As a physical therapist assistant, I enjoy working as a team with my colleagues to help each patient in reaching their individual goals.""
Maggie Weiland has participated in sports from a young age, most recently having played softball at Everett Community College. She has consistently been surrounded by athletics and a tight-knit community. Maggie credits her parents with instilling within her a strong work ethic and a sense of integrity that she has been able to utilize through her education and career paths.
In her free time, Maggie enjoys spending time with her dogs, gardening and kayaking.
- Bachelors in Health Science Post Physical Therapy Assisting (South College in Tennessee)
- Associate in Arts and Sciences (Everett Community College)
- Associate of Occupational Science (Pima Medical Institute)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (Cert. VRS)