Since 1999, Melissa Brandon-Doerge has been a Licensed Massage Practitioner specializing in injury treatment, prevention and rehabilitation. Her continuing education includes additional certification in the following modalities: Neuromuscular Re-Education Therapy specializing in cervical injuries, Postural Analysis and Pelvic Stabilization, Repetitive Use Injury Therapy (RUIT), Muscle Release Technique (ART, PRT) MyoKinesthetic System (Upper Body-Brachial and Cervical Plexus), Active Isolated Stretching, Reflexology, Oriental Floor Shiatsu (Acupressure and Energy Meridians).
As an ACE Certified Personal Trainer for several years, she has also worked extensively with numerous athletes, non-athletes, youth, seniors, and their therapists and/or trainer.
Her interests include spending time with her family and running. Melissa ran the Boston Marathon a few times, and qualified again for 2020!
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Ashmead College
- NCAA Certified Personal Trainer, ACE (American Council on Exercise)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Washington State University of Pullman, Washington
- Sports Performance
- Massage Therapy
- MyoKinesthetic System
- Neuromuscular Re-Education Therapy
- Repetitive Use Injury Therapy
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage