Mel has lived, worked, studied and traveled around the world but she is most at home here in her home state of WA. Mel is passionate about community, social responsibility, anything outdoors and her Seattle Sounders! Farmer’s markets, bookstores and anywhere near the water are her happy places. When she isn’t working, she and her husband stay busy raising their children and spending time with family.
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy, hand therapy (pending). Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy. University of Puget Sound
- Bachelor of Sceince, Biology, Saint Martin's University
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Science, Washington State University
- Hand Therapy
- Custom Splinting
- Desensitization/Sensory Re-education