Tracy Grinna loves to travel. That’s why she knows just how important it is to maintain good bodily health so patients can explore the world as well. Whether her patients have been injured, have a chronic condition, or simply want to improve their overall health and well-being, Tracy is happy to help them reach their best selves.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Bachelor of Science, Community Health, Western Washington University
- Associate Degree, Physical Therapist Assistant program, Whatcom Community College
- Certificate of Massage, BodyMind Academy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Massage Therapy Association