Dr. Michelle Wendt
PT, DPT, OMPT | Edmonds
"My goal is to educate, empower, and support my patients in reaching their goals"
Michelle was born and raised in Connecticut. She moved to Seattle after graduate school. She loves to run, hike, swim, play soccer, and plays on an Ultimate Frisbee team. She loves to volunteer in the community and donates her time to a camp for children with limb differences.
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Quinnipiac University
- Bachelor’s in Health Science Studies from Quinnipiac University
- Residency in Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Ola Grimsby Institute
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Post-Operative Care
- Balance and Falls Prevention
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Gait Analysis
- Sports Performance