Dr. Rama Varatkar
PT, DPT, OCS | Sammamish
"I am passionate about helping my patients return to their life by not only treating them for the current episode of pain, but also by education them about how to avoid the injury. "
Rama Varatkar specializes in evidence based treatments of various orthopedic conditions. She believes in treating the root cause rather than just the symptoms. She understands that any injury can affect the quality of life and hence, she is dedicated to her patients providing individually customized care and getting them back to their life. Rama being multi-lingual, she can communicate with her patients effectively in English, Marathi, and Hindi.
- ABPTS Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Arcadia University
- Master of Physical Therapy, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, Mumbai University, India
- Ergonomic analysis
- Ergonomic training and assessment
- Gait analysis
- Post-operative care