Dr. Sujaya Deodhar
PT, DPT, OCS, CAFS, Cert. VRS, Clinic Director | Sammamish
"Hard work and persistence leads to success."
Sujaya Deodhar PT, DPT has been a physical therapist for over 15 years and worked in diverse settings in the USA as well as in the India. After coming to the United States in 2007 for her Master's and later pursuing her Doctor of Physical Therapy, she has proudly called IRG her home for the past 3 years. Sujaya takes every opportunity for continuing education to polish her skills and keep her knowledge up to date for current evidence-based practices. She enjoys treating across the spectrum including but not limited to Orthopedic Injuries, Pre and Post-Operative Care, Vestibular Rehab, Post Concussion Syndrome, Headaches and more. When she is not giving patients the tools to take ownership of their personal rehabilitation; she loves hiking, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree, College of St. Scholastica, Minnesota
- M.S. in Exercise Science & Kinesiology, Oakland University, Michigan
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, India Sancheti Institute College of Physiotherapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Post-Operative Care
- Sports Injury
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Post MVA
- Headaches and TMJ disorders
- Spinal manipulation endorsement on WA PT license