M. Shannon O’Kelley, MPTClinic Director
- Bachelor's degree, Biology, Washington State University
- Master’s degree, Physical Therapy, Chapman College/Children’s Hospital of L.A.
Shannon O'Kelley, MPT, brings more than 18 years of experience in physical therapy to the table. By combining his compassion for each physical therapy patient and his passion for marketing physical therapy, he has become an industry leader. His goal to exceed the patient’s expectations has earned the company a reputation for excellent care with exceptional results.
Shannon has taken active leadership roles in the community, maintaining affiliations or board positions with:
- Private Practice Special Interest Group for Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington
- Mill Creek Rotary Club
- Everett’s Children’s Museum
- YMCA of Snohomish County
- Archbishop Thomas J. Murphy High School
- and many others