Insurance & Customer Service
Insurance plans may change; we’re here to help.
We are contracted with most major insurance companies and will be glad to answer any questions you may have about your benefits. Don’t hesitate to contact your clinic for assistance, if you don’t see your carrier below or if you need specific information about our billing process. Remember, while you are free to seek physical therapy in Washington State without a physician referral, your insurance may still require one.
- Auto Insurance
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- Community Health Plan of WA
- First Choice Health Network
- Kaiser Foundation–PPO
- Kaiser Foundation –HMO
- Anacortes, Arlington, Everett PT, Evergreen, Granite Falls, Marysville, Mt Vernon and Oak Harbor ONLY
- Lifewise Healthplan of WA
- Railroad Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Molina & Molina Marketplace
- Premera Blue Cross (incl. Providence)
- Regence Blue Shield (incl. AHN, Bridgespan, HMA and Uniform Medical)
- Tricare – Health Net Federal
- US Family Health Plan
- United Healthcare (incl. Medicare Advantage/Dual Complete Plan)
- VA – Veteran’s Administration
- WA Apple Health – Medicaid Plan
- Workers Comp- Self Insured, L&I , OWCP
Accepted Insurances at our Spokane clinic, IRG Physical Therapy - Parkside
Please note that IRG Physical Therapy - Parkside accepts different insurances than our other IRG clinics in Western Washington.
To see the full list of accepted insurances, download the PDF below.