Have a trained professional available for injury prevention and emergencies.
With a Certified Athletic Trainer at your event, a trained professional will be there to provide your athletes with safe play strategies and emergency care. Our experienced staff employs sport-specific expertise in injury prevention, taping, bracing, and strapping. They’ll also advise athletes on the best means of rehabilitation to help them return to the field or court as safely and as soon as possible.
IRG’s athletic trainers are certified by the National Athletic Trainer’s Association’s Board of Certification, the only board recognized by the AMA to certify athletic trainers. IRG trainers provide services to the Everett Silvertips hockey team, the Seattle Rugby Club, a number of area high schools, middle schools, local health clubs, and many individual athletes.
IRG's Athletic Training Program also works with your School or organization to develop and present workshops focusing on safety and wellness of all athletes.
Our available athletic training services include:
- Tournament coverage
- Contact sports coverage: for higher-risk sports like football, lacrosse, and rugby
- Taping and bracing clinic: gather a group of coaches or parents and learn from a pro
- Injury prevention clinic: learn about common injuries involved in your sport and how to prevent them
- YEAR-round site coverage, ideal for schools and organizations
- On-Site rehabilitation with trained and certified experts
- Sport physical coordination offered yearly for schools and organizations
For immediate medical assistance, we offer a 24 hour sports injury hotline. Call or Text anytime.
Have a trained professional onsite, available for injury prevention and emergencies at your next game.
To find out more about our athletic training program please contact email@example.com, or call 425.375.3136.